Cloud, Datacenter, Network Automation, Network Security Start date 12 months+ Fulltime Europe, US East Coast, US West Coast
Architects and Engineers
For different customers in the United States and Europe we are constantly looking for experienced Architects and Engineers in the domain of Cyber Security, Data Center and IP Routing. Start date depends on available projects. Most of the positions that we have doesn’t require onsite presence and can be done most of the time remotely. Knowledge and skills of vendor specific products like those from Arista and Palo Alto are useful. Training facilities are available!
- Hands-on experience in networking, cybersecurity, databases, cloud and on-premise systems.
- Knowledge in various scripting languages, system and server administration and mass systems deployments at scale.
- Knowledge of operating system administration, programming languages, cloud platform deployment and networking protocols.
- Knowledge of release engineering, creating tools for engineering organization and performance optimization.
- Implementation of extensive monitoring capabilities.
- Ability to work remotely and self-manage.
- To be determined.
- 3-5 years working in a product or SASE focused company.
- Experience in in some of the following technologies:
- IP Networking
- Cyber Security
- Data Center
- Experience in a consulting organization.